Megan Klabunde, Ph.D.
Licensed Psychologist PSY26429
* Individual Therapy
* Habit Formation
* Behavioral Change
* Family Therapy
* Intake Assessments
* Organizational Skills Training (OST)
* Mentalization Based Treatment (MBT)
* Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
* Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) for Adolescents
* Cognitive Behavioral Therapy- Expanded (CBT-E) for Eating Disorders
* Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) for Anxiety
* Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT)
* Stanford Cue Centered Therapy for Complex PTSD
Why should I send my child to a psychologist who is also a cognitive neuroscientist?
In addition to her clinical work as a licensed psychologist, Dr. Klabunde is a neuroscience researcher and is an expert on the developing brain. Dr. Klabunde brings her sophisticated knowledge of the brain into the therapeutic arena in addition to providing evidenced based treatments.